Sunday 20th September 2020
AH3 Run 2116
Hare: Jacket Off
Photos: Rear Entry
MAPS OF FILOPAPPOU HILL
TO THIS HASH
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AT THE END OF THIS EMAIL
Next AH3 [Athens Hash House Harriers] Hashing event:
Date: Sunday 20th September @ 11am [thats 11.00hrs for our USA friends ]
Hare: Jacket Off
Venue: Filopappou Hill National Observatory
On Inn: local taverna
By Metro: Get off at Thission metro (green line) and walk right up the hill on the pedestrian road Apostolou Pavlou. Turn right towards Aghia Marina church. To the right of the square in front of the church there's a path that goes up to the National Observatory. Meet outside the Observatory by the steps that are next to Filopappou Hill. [Map below]
By car: Make your way to Pireos Street, central Athens. Driving south towards Piraeus, take a left turn to Thissio on Iraklion Street which turns onto Nileos. Be careful at the top of Nileos next to loads of cafes - do not follow the road around a sharp hairpin bend (on to Akamentos), but carry on (leftish) to what looks like a pedestrian walkway (cars are allowed on this stretch) and take the second right turn. Follow this road uphill as far as it will go. Carry on for about 1km and turn right on Bikos which will take you up to the National Observatory. There are plenty of places to park there. [Map below]
For Sat Navvies:
37°58'22.2"N 23°43'04.5"E -OR-
CODE XPF9+35 Athens, Greece
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
1. MASKS IN CARS If you are giving or getting a lift, you MUST wear your mask. Keeping car windows open may also help.
2. AT THE HASH Hash Cash will be splashing on the sanitizer, and it will be available for hashers too. There is NO requirement to wear a mask outdoors, but there will be no penalty down-downs if you prefer to keep yours on.
3. On-Sex It has been a long time, but please refrain from grabbing, groping and snogging the other hashers. Elbow bumps will have to suffice. Clitoria [on-sex] says: Embarrassed what about bottom bumps?Confused
4. Down-downs The beer bitch and the RA will be thoroughly scrubbed, and the coolers sanitized. No re-use of mugs, (bring your own if you want).
5. Rubbish dump your own rubbish in the bag. Dont ask someone else to pick it up.
6. On-inn We will probably be on tables of four or six. If you prefer a plate of your own, that is fine. If you are happy to share in the normal hash style, please be extra aware of how food is shared.
Lost? Directionally Challenged??
GPS not working or you dont know even what it is?
Just plain stupid???
Call: the Hare: Jacket Off 6971 580110
Please use your "Back" Button (Top Left) to return to the previous page