AH3 [Athens Hash House Harriers] Hashing event:
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
AT THE END OF THIS EMAIL
Date: Sunday 27th September @ 11am [thats 11.00hrs for our USA friends ]
Hare: Tender Vittles
Venue: Varibobi area a woodland clearing off Tatoiou Road, Acharnes 13672
On Inn: local taverna
From wherever you come:
Follow the road signs to Varibobi, cross the Varibobi Bridge (Flyover) over the National Road to Lamia, continue on this windy road, that after a while becomes a long straight road going slightly uphill.
At the junction with the road coming from Tatoi Airport turn right [watch the STOP sign! and do not turn left towards Varibobi village] - and continue straight.
At the end of this road you will be forced to turn left (because straight on leads to the closed gate to the ex- Kings residence).
Follow this road for about 1 km, until you will see the usual woodland clearing / parking spot on your right. This will be our meeting place.
If you pass the group of taverns (Thea, Panorama and Aghios Mercourios on your right hand side of the road, where the Fire Squad normally is stationed on the left side, this will mean that you have gone too far. Turn around and drive back for some meters and then turn left (as you will be coming now down the hill) into the parking lot.
The run will start here.
For Sat Navvies
4QVV+JH Acharnes, Greece
1. MASKS IN CARS If you are giving or getting a lift, you MUST wear your mask. Keeping car windows open may also help.
2. AT THE HASH Hash Cash will be splashing on the sanitizer, and it will be available for hashers too. There is NO requirement to wear a mask outdoors, but there will be no penalty down-downs if you prefer to keep yours on.
3. On-Sex It has been a long time, but please refrain from grabbing, groping and snogging the other hashers. Elbow bumps will have to suffice. Clitoria [on-sex] says: Embarrassed what about bottom bumps?Confused
4. Down-downs The beer bitch and the RA will be thoroughly scrubbed, and the coolers sanitized. No re-use of mugs, (bring your own if you want).
5. Rubbish dump your own rubbish in the bag. Dont ask someone else to pick it up.
6. On-inn We will probably be on tables of four or six. If you prefer a plate of your own, that is fine. If you are happy to share in the normal hash style, please be extra aware of how food is shared.
Lost? Directionally Challenged??
GPS not working or you dont know even what it is?
Just plain stupid???
Call: the Hare: Tender Vittles only has a useless foreign mobile so maybe call Mad Dog on 6932511339
SEE PHOTOS OF OUR PAST RUNS ON OUR WEBSITE
- AND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
NOTE FOR AH3 HARES:
Remember, there is helpful and useful information for you on the website at: