AH3 [Athens Hash House Harriers] Hashing event:
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
AT THE END OF THIS SECTION
DATE: 25 October 2020 (11:00 am)
VENUE: Marathon Lake (Aghia Triada church)
HARE: Mad Dog
ON-INN: Picnic (bring your own food) or if you prefer, a Taverna in Stamata
There are 2 ways to get to the start:
1.by following the National Road northwards or
the main road [Kifisias Ave] coming North through Kifissia, Nea Erythrea,
From Anoixi, take the road to Marathon Lake (turn right 500m after the petrol station on the left)
In ALL CASES follow the road signs to Agios Stefanos.
Be careful: the exit on the National Road leading to Agios Stefanos is some kilometers AFTER the exit for Varibobi.
Then follow the signs to Marathon Lake.
350 m after the point where the two roads meet (the one from Agios Stefanos
- called Leoforos Marathonos (#83),
the other from Stamata - called Megalou Alexandrou) you will find a small sign pointing left towards the church of Agia Triada.
Follow this little dirt road (on the left) for about 1 km, until you reach the parking area just before the church.
The run will start from there.
For Sat Navvies:
NOTE FOR PICNICKERS: Bring chairs (and table) if you can. There is a picnic table near the church but it may be taken.
1. MASKS IN CARS If you are giving or getting a lift, you MUST wear your mask. Keeping car windows open may also help.
2. AT THE HASH Hash Cash will be splashing on the sanitizer, and it will be available for hashers too.
There is a requirement to wear a mask outdoors, but only in the circle (groups of 9)
It has been a long time, but please refrain from grabbing, groping
and snogging the other hashers. Elbow bumps will have to suffice.
4. Down-downs The beer bitch and the RA will be thoroughly scrubbed, and the coolers sanitized. No re-use of mugs, (bring your own if you want).
5. Rubbish dump your own rubbish in the bag. Dont ask someone else to pick it up.
6. On-inn We will probably be on tables of four.. If you prefer a plate of your own, that is fine. If you are happy to share in the normal hash style, please be extra aware of how food is shared.
SEE PHOTOS OF OUR PAST RUNS ON OUR WEBSITE
- AND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
NOTE FOR AH3 HARES:
Remember, there is helpful and useful information for you on the website at: